Have you ever found yourself digging around looking for that seed packet trying to find out when to plant, or any other information about your fruits and veggies?
Did you get the garden started and then run into some problems and couldn’t remember where you read about a fix to the problem you are now having?
Angi Schneider’s new book The Gardening Notebook helps you with these and many other organizational issues you might run into while gardening.
Angi (who also maintains SchneiderPeeps.com) had her own personal notebook and… well, let’s just say it was misplaced… which spurred her towards not only replacing her own valuable information, but also to help the rest of us get organized as well.
Her eBook is over 100 pages long and formatted for printing and placing inside of your own notebook, such as a 3-ring binder, so you will always have the information you are looking for.
What you can expect to find in her ebook The Gardening Notebook:
- General tips and information on all things gardening and for particular varieities of plants
- Worksheets for referencing go-to information so you do not have to remember where you found that great peice of information last year
- Worksheets for popular fruit and veggie garden plants
- These have tips for growing, dealing with pests, and how to harvest/storing and a place for your own notes
- Worksheets to document how you deal with pests because you might try several things and by next year forget which one actually worked
- A calendar so time does not get away from you, including one on when to plant certain types in relation to freeze dates
- Worksheets for planning, expenses, and more to make sure you project is enjoyable and not a burden
- A list of some outside resources you should check in to
- … And, of course, a traditional notebook section, separated by month, for your notes on how everything is working
The Gardening Notebook is $9.95, a reasonable price for something you will use time and time again.
However, right now you can enter into a giveaway for a free copy of Angi’s new book, right here! Be sure to check into all the details, as some of the entries have additional requirements or can even be done multiple times!
The giveaway is complete. Congratulations to Kelly M.
So, get your entries in and we will notify you of the winner when the giveaway is complete!
While you are at it, check out our post below that talks about all the different ways you can connect with J&J Acres online!