On February 24th I was honored to be a guest with Karen Lynn on her radio show: Lil’ Suburban Homestead.
We talked for an hour and could have talked for many more, but alas, an hour was all we had. However, with that hour we crammed in a lot of discussion and information that I think you’ll want to hear.
I even shared a part of my “How I got in to YouTube” story that I had not shared before.
We talked about:
- How we ended up on the land we did – what sort of preparation went into our land selection
- What is the first thing people should do when they look to start a garden
- What is the first thing people should grow to become more self-reliant
- How did I get into YouTube and Blogging
- What is coming up for us in 2015
- Permaculture concepts for small spaces
- Stories about our children and our parenting methods
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, listen here: